Real Estate Management Certificate Program
Develop practical, real-world knowledge and skills for investing in real estate as an entrepreneur. Through this professional certificate program, you become familiar with a wide range of real estate asset types while learning how to analyze markets, value assets, raise capital through debt and equity financing, and gaining other essential skills for a real estate investment career.
- Explain the various investment opportunities through an understanding of land uses;
- Describe the forces that drive property values; the life cycles of buildings and neighborhoods; how cities develop and change over time, and the real estate cycle.
- Explore simulation experience creating financial models, analyzing cash flows, determining values, and measuring economic returns of real estate investments.
- Analyze types of investment capital through a variety of debt and equity partnership structures.
- Employ the tools and skills of investment strategy, decision-making, risk mitigation, and enterprise management.