Project Management Graduate Certificate
COURSE CONTENT: Each certificate is comprised of courses taken directly from Associate Degree in Business Management.
The Certified Project Management Professional (PMP®) Examination Preparation program at Lakewood University is offered by a Registered Education Provider (REP®) with the Project Management Institute (PMI). Participants who complete the rigorous course of study will be prepared to sit for the PMP® Certification Examination. The course will cover the standards used in conjunction with the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide.
To achieve PMP® certification, each candidate must satisfy all educational and experiential requirements established by PMI and must demonstrate an acceptable and valid level of understanding and knowledge about project management that is tested by the Project Management Professional Certification Examination. This course will prepare the student for the PMP® exam by examining the special nature of projects – concepts, definitions and approaches.
* Project Management Graduate Certificate – Transfer to Master’s of Business Administration
- Explain the elements of an effective strategic plan and the process for developing one.
- Examine the key elements of leadership and motivation in the context of project management.
- Interpret budgets and financial statements that are involved in project management.
- Examine the theory and practice of project management, culminating in the analysis of real-world examples
- Prepare for and pass the Project Management Professional (PMP) exam.