Grant Writer Certificate Program
Raising capital is an essential part of any sustainable nonprofit business model. Success depends on the ability to effectively fundraise, forge positive donor relationships, and compose persuasive grant proposals.
A successful grant proposal is more than an excellent scientific research idea. The idea needs to be conveyed in a clear and compelling manner with realistic objectives, state-of-the-art methodology and a well-structured work plan and budget. Also, you must present yourself as the best person to carry out the research idea.
This course teaches you how to optimally convey your research idea to funding agencies and reviewers, and to maximize your chances of success.
- Identify and choose a correct funding scheme.
- Develop a realistic schedule for the proposal writing effort.
- Convey grant purpose/need research idea into a few sentences.
- Develop and write the proposal text in a style that aligns with industry best practices.
- Design effective graphics.
- Present research track record and CV aligning with industry best practices.
- Develop a realistic work plan and budget.