Entrepreneurship Certificate Program
Becoming a successful entrepreneur has everything to do with knowing who you are, finding your niche, studying the market you want to impact, identifying the need and, filling that need better than anyone before or since. The Entrepreneurship Certificate will educate students on all of these elements through a combination of lectures, online videos, simulation experiences, and much more.
- Acquire a foundational understanding of entrepreneurship to understand its nature and scope.
- Develop personal traits/behaviors to foster successful entrepreneurial performance.
- Acquire knowledge of business ownership to establish and continue business operations.
- Develop branding strategies for business.
- Reinforce service orientation through communication.
- Identify the impact of small business/entrepreneurship on market economies.
- Analyze cost/profit relationships to guide business decision making.
- Employ entrepreneurial discovery strategies to generate feasible ideas for business ventures.
- Understand marketing’s role and function in entrepreneurial undertakings.
- Acquire a foundational knowledge of promotion to understand its nature and scope.